Do you really know how to charge laptop with TV?
Remember, charging your laptop with your TV seems like a great idea in theory, but it can be tricky to set up and get working properly. In this blog post, we’ll show you How to Charge Laptop With TV, as well as some benefits and drawbacks of it. So whether you’re looking for a new way to charge your laptop or just want to know more about this method, keep reading!
Table of Contents
Can We Really Charge a Laptop With TV?
The simple answer is yes! You can charge your laptop with your TV.
However, it’s important to note that not all TVs are created equal. Some TVs have more power output than others, so it’s important to check the specs of your TV before you try this method.
Additionally, some laptops require more power to charge than others. So if you’re not sure if your TV has enough power to charge your laptop, or if your laptop requires too much power to be charged by a TV, it’s always best to consult with a professional.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s take a look at how to actually charge your laptop with your TV.
How to Charge Laptop With TV?
You can charge your laptop with the HDMI port of your TV. This can be done by purchasing a special charging cable that connects the HDMI port of your TV to the power port of your laptop.
1. Start by checking the specs of your TV to ensure that it has enough power output to charge your laptop.
2. If you have determined that your TV does, in fact, have enough power output to charge your laptop, then you will need to purchase a special charging cable that connects the HDMI port of your TV to the power port of your laptop.
3. Once you have this cable, simply connect it between your TV and laptop and start charging! Note that some laptops may require other cables or adapters in order for this method to work properly, so it’s important to check with the manufacturer of your laptop before you purchase anything.
4. That’s it! You’re now charging your laptop with your TV. Keep in mind that this method may not be as fast as charging your laptop with a traditional power outlet, but it will get the job done in a pinch.
Benefits of Charging Laptop With TV
There are a few benefits to charging your laptop with your TV.
- For one, it frees up an outlet so that you can use it for other devices.
- Additionally, if you’re traveling and don’t have access to an outlet, this method can come in handy. Just make sure to bring along the proper cables and adapters!
Drawbacks of Charging Laptop With TV
However, there are also a few drawbacks to this method.
- For one, it’s important to note that charging your laptop with a TV will not provide the same level of power as charging it with an outlet. So if you’re planning on using your laptop for heavy-duty tasks, it’s best to charge it with an outlet beforehand.
- Additionally, this method can be a bit slower than charging with an outlet, so keep that in mind if you’re in a hurry.
- The laptop power supply may burn if there is any mismatch between the TV and laptop power requirements.
Charging your laptop with your TV is a great way to save space and free up outlets. However, it’s important to be aware of the potential drawbacks before you try this method. With that being said, we hope this guide has been helpful and that you now feel confident charging your laptop with your TV!